approx 15.7 inches from head to heel (about the size of a large cabbage)
So far I have gained 9lb (no change)
Symptoms this week:
- Increased toilet trips, even more so than last week.
- Wriggles are becoming more intense and extremely visible on the outside.
- Belly button is popping out
This week I visited the Midwife expecting a Glucose Tolerance test however when I got there I was jabbed in the arm with the whooping cough vaccination, then drained of blood haha Everything was all good with little miss though, great heart rate of between 130-140bpm and measuring at the 30 week mark.
What's happening this week?
- It's Mum's 50th Birthday so we're off on an adventure for a couple of days.
- Our new carpet is arriving for the living room - on Wednesday evening I will hopefully be able to sit on my new sofa in my new living room after 6 months of it being a building site (the rest of the house still is)