approx 16 inches from head to heel (about the size of a large coconut)
+1 lb = total of 10lb
Symptoms this week:
- Increased thirst which is linked to increased toilet trips, this is actually getting ridiculous now. I'm seriously considering wearing an adult Nappy haha
- Little madam has frequent hiccup episodes that are driving me insane, it's really cute for the first 5 minutes but afterwards it can get quite annoying. Dexter was exactly the same and they continued for the first few months of his life.
- Reduced sleep - I keep waking around 4am and I can't seem to go back to sleep.
- Wriggles are becoming more intense and extremely visible on the outside.
- Belly button is popping out
- Pretty much the same as last week really although I do have some more stretch marks appearing.
What's happening this week?
- Back to work on Wednesday but only for another three weeks!
- No plans other than working.