If you’re anything like me it’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the choice that’s out there, so I’ve put together my ultimate baby wishlist to share a few of the items we’ve bought or are considering for our little princess. Unfortunately our budget is fairly tight this time around due to all the unexpected work we have ha to do on the house. However, we do have a lot of bits left over from Dexter that can be re-used.
2. SnuzPod Waterproof Crib Mattress protector - The Little Green Sheep (Purchased)
3. ARDO Calypso Double Plus Electric Breastpump - Ardo
4. Asmi 2 - Wedge Baby Changing Mat 50x70cm - Asmi
5. Aden & Anais Classic Musy Muslin Squares - Aden & Anais
6. Gro Snug New Born Grobag/Swaddle - The Gro Company
7. Nuby Garden Fresh Fruitsicles Frozen Purees Moulds (For breastmilk ice pops) - Nuby
I am always on the look out for items that will make the newborn stage easier, particularly with a toddler in tow but with our budget being quite tight I have to reign in the spending. There are so many other items that I would like to put on this list but it would end up being pages long and mounting up to thousands haha. There are a few items not on the list that I have already purchased such as a new pram and changing bag. I suppose I have to draw the line somewhere, unfortunately we do not have a bottomless bank account haha.
What are some of your favourite baby items?