So you're completely exhausted, you have a new baby to look after, you're in a strange room and worst of all you're on your own!
In less than two weeks time I will be starting my Maternity leave and I cannot wait! This pregnancy has been a little more difficult than it was with Dexter, I don't know if it's because I'm two years older, not as fit as I was before or it just gets more difficult in the later stages with each baby but I'm definitely more tired.
Weight: approx 3.75lb
Size: approx 16.7 inches from head to heel
Due Date: 09 July 2016
Movement: Little miss has been moving a lot less this week, the room in there is drastically decreasing. Her movements are more like rolls than kicks, although she does jab me in the ribs every now and again with her little toes or fingers, I'm not too sure which.
Weight gain: Maintained = total of 10lb
Food Cravings: None
Symptoms this week: Sciatic pain and more stretch marks. I have been referred to the hospital physio for my back pain that had dissipated until this week.
Feeling: Maybe a daft thing to say but PREGNANT haha I'm slowly finding it more and more difficult to eat big meals, it feels as though the food is sat in my throat and won't go down.
What's happening this week?
- Two more weeks left of work
- My Auntie's funeral
- Start preparing my birth plan and a list of things to do while I am on Maternity leave (post coming shortly)
Oh My Goodness we're into single figures this week! There's only 9 weeks left until I become a Mummy of two! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going, it only feels like yesterday that I was peeing on that little stick in the bathroom hoping to see "pregnant" show up. Fast forward 7 months and here were are.
approx 16 inches from head to heel (about the size of a large coconut)
+1 lb = total of 10lb
Symptoms this week:
- Increased thirst which is linked to increased toilet trips, this is actually getting ridiculous now. I'm seriously considering wearing an adult Nappy haha
- Little madam has frequent hiccup episodes that are driving me insane, it's really cute for the first 5 minutes but afterwards it can get quite annoying. Dexter was exactly the same and they continued for the first few months of his life.
- Reduced sleep - I keep waking around 4am and I can't seem to go back to sleep.
- Wriggles are becoming more intense and extremely visible on the outside.
- Belly button is popping out
- Pretty much the same as last week really although I do have some more stretch marks appearing.
What's happening this week?
- Back to work on Wednesday but only for another three weeks!
- No plans other than working.
My name is Kelly & I am the author of Life as Mrs P. Thank you for stopping by & I hope you've enjoyed reading my blog. If you have any questions or comments then please do not hesitate to contact me xx