You may have read that we recently moved into our new home and are doing a lot of work to the property so baby No2 has been somewhat neglected. With Dexter I was pretty much prepared for his arrival with the nursery being ready, clothes all washed and hung and every accessory we could possibly have needed at the ready. This time we are terribly unorganised so while I'm on maternity leave I'm hoping I can get most things sorted. To help with this I have decided to put together a "To Do List" of sorts so I don't miss anything. My list has been growing steadily longer as little missy's due date approaches, here's what it looks like so far.
1. Pack Hospital Bag (I'm hoping to have a home birth but this didn't go to plan with Dexter and I ended up in hosptal having not packed a bag!)
2. Wash all cloth nappies and accessories
3. Go through all of Dexters old clothes to see if any will be suitable for miss
4. Wash all of little missy's clothes
5. Wash new bedding
6. Assemble SnuzPod
7. Blow up birth pool
8. Arrange a sling/carrier lesson with the local Sling Group Leader
9. Look into local baby groups/classes/swim lessons
1. Book final hair cut and nail appointment before missy arrives
2. Arrange a Spa day with my cousin (Pregnancy package)
1. Take Dexter on a few days out - last time together just the two of us before Miss arrives
2. Look into getting Dexter into Nursery from September
3. Potty Training - I think he's almost ready.
1. Strip the remaining Wallpaper in the Kitchen/Diner/Hall/Stairs/Landing
2. Source Storage for the Playroom (See my Pinterest boardhere for ideas.)
3. Paint all exterior fences & stone work
4. Spring Clean house from top to bottom
5. Organise all paperwork into files - I am hoping our office will be painted & a new carpet installed within the next 7 weeks ( Our bedroom is priority at the moment though)
I'm not sure how much of this is achievable in 4-5 weeks but I'm going to give it my best shot. Can you think of anything I have missed?